Junk Made Healthy
Your favorite junk food made Healthy
Ingredients (makes 8 Hashbrowns):
- 2 Medium Russet Potatoes (about 300g each)
- 2 Large Eggs 56g 2% Mexican Cheese Salt & Pepper Directions:
- Peel the skin off your potatoes and then add to a bowl of cool water to sit for about 10 minutes.
- Next, grate your potatoes and add grated potatoes to a bowl.
- Add your eggs, cheese, salt & pepper to your potatoes and mix all together.
- Cover your mini cheesecake pans with aluminum foil and spray with non stick cooking spray.
- Evenly add your hashbrown mixture to each and then spray the tops with non stick cooking spray.
- Air fry for 12 minutes on 360 degrees F. Then take out and carefully remove from aluminum foil and add back to air fryer. Air fry for another 12 minutes with the bottom side facing up.
- Once 12 minutes is done, you are good to go!
Heavy But Healthy
These are big meals which are very filling, filled with protein and very tasty
Ingredients (makes 20 Chicken Tenders):
- 40oz Chicken Breast 100g All-Purpose Flour
- 150g Chips of your choice (these will affect the macros!)
- 1 Large Egg
- 50g Egg Whites
- Take your chicken breast and slice it into chicken tenders. Try your best to cut them evenly so they will cook evenly.
- You will need 3 shallow size bowls to be able to coat the tenders in. Add your all-purpose flour to a bowl. Then add your large egg and 50g egg whites to another bowl and whisk. Lastly, add 150g of your chips to your food processor and process to you have the consistency of like a panko bread crumb.
- So now it’s time to dredge the chicken tenders. You will have one hand designated as the dry ingredients hand and the other as the wet ingredients hand. Try your best to keep with this because it’ll make this process soo much easier.
- I used my left hand as dry and right as wet. So line your dishes in the order of all-purpose flour, egg/egg whites, chip crumbs. Now take a chicken tender, dip it into the flour covering all sides. Then dip it into the egg/buffalo sauce covering it like you did in the flour. Then dip in the chips doing the same process. Add to a pan to hold till you add to your air fryer. Repeat this process for all 20 chicken tenders.
- I had to do this in 3 batches because my air fryer could hold 8-9 chicken tenders each time. So spray you air fryer tray with non-stick cooking spray and add your chicken tenders. Spray the tops of the chicken tenders with you cooking spray and then cook at 360 degrees F for 10 minutes total. At the 5 minutes mark, you will flip the chicken tenders so they cook evenly. And that’s it! Repeat and enjoy!
Time for some liquids!
Ingredients for 2 servings:
- 1 ½ cups coconut milk (360 mL)
- 1 cup fresh spinach (50 g)
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1 ½ cups mango (250 g), diced and frozen
- 1 ½ cups pineapple (130 g), diced and frozen
Preparation: Put milk and spinach into a blender and blend until spinach is fully incorporated into the milk. Add in remaining ingredients and blend until smooth. Enjoy!